BJP 2012

So here I go again. Prepping pieces for the montly journal project. I've decided to use black and white material for the base. I found a sampler package with 2 x 12 pieces of 6" squares. I haven't decided yet whether to go with the 6" square or to cut it back. However, I have decided to let the theme for the month dictate the colour of the beads. So a piece may be one colour or lots of colours. It might just be all black or all white. Maybe it'll be shades of gray. I have no idea but I think I'm willing to let Spirit direct the process this time. Whatever happens, I do believe I'm looking forward to seeing what might emerge.

Comments

Hi Feather
Haven't you found that when you let Spirit guide you, you are more happy with your work?

I'm really looking forward to your projects this year. I remember your beading from the 2009 project.

Bead what you feel. That's what I saw in 2009.

Popular posts from this blog

January's bead project

Marking Time

When I grow up ...