And so it begins ...

So I decided to just go with the 6" squares that the sampler pieces came in. And then I started putting together my bases. However, I soon realized that I'd already used part of two of the squares so into my stash for replacements.
I heat set the front to Timtex. The original plan being that I would bead the front, heat set material to the back to hide the stitching and then bead the edges.
Doesn't it just figure that Spirit and the beads decided they wanted the first piece done differently!! So I heat set the back of the first piece and then beaded the edges before starting on the front of the piece. Good thing I can hide the stitching in the material!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's bead project

Marking Time

March goes out like a lamb....