September BJP piece

I've been zipping around the BJP blog and also all the individual blogs. There's some very cool stuff happening on that site. I haven't started my project yet as it's only a week into the month and I'm not sure how it will go. I have been thinking about September - for me, it's always been the beginning of my year mostly because my birthday falls in this month. I just function better if I think along these lines. So it's about beginnings, birthdays [in my family, there's 6 of them this month) and anniversaries (my mom's death). So I guess it's mostly about beginnings - the beginning of the BJP, the beginning of my year and the beginning of a new adventure. It'll be interesting to see where I end up in August.
Oh, yeah, and the beginning of freeSpirit Artisans' year. I think I've managed a start on my "legend" piece. I don't think I've ever been a "legend in my own mind". I don't have delusions of grandeur. I do have ideas of where I'd like to be. What comes to mind is movement, colour and music. So I'm putting together a free form wire work project that will incorporate wire, ribbons and beads. No pictures yet but soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's bead project

Marking Time

When I grow up ...